Bar Louie will open tomorrow in Winter Park Village in the former Mitchell’s Fish Market location.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony at 11 a.m. with the Winter Park Chamber, with happy hour starting at 4.
- Started and based in Chicago, there are around 130 national locations.
- This is the fourth Orlando area location, with others on Alafaya Trail, South Semoran near the Orlando airport and on I-Drive.
- Menu is traditional American fare, with sandwiches, burgers and salads, flat bread pizzas, some seafood, tacos and pasta.
- Weekly specials include $5 burgers with fries or tots on Tuesdays and Saturday & Sunday brunch with $3 mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys.
More info including full menu and upcoming events on their website at: www.BarLouie.com.
New Biz Spotlights are available FREE of charge to Winter Park businesses which have yet to open or within one month of opening. Contact me to arrange, with questions.